Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WoW!

Hola everyone... just wanted to thank Karen of makeupandbeautyblog! She has a phenomenal blog site that is fun, informative, and interactive with contests, FOTD's, product reviews and everything between. I have been reading her blog religiously for about 6 months (maybe more) and she inspired me to create my very own. Even though at this point I have no subscribers it feels good to have a creative outlet to express myself and hopeful help, inform, or entertain readers along the way. 
So after all that rambling I was informed by email that I won the Essie spring 2009 collection giveaway that she had! I am so in love with "flawless", which is a color from the sweet collection and it reminds me of bubblegum. I am sooo excited and can't wait to try! Thank you again Karen!
Check out her blog you'll love it!

Til next time
Be good!
~bEsOs~
MiMi

No comments: