Monday, January 5, 2009

***hAuL*** (numero uno)

OK!!!! So I'm excited to do this haul. I was waiting on my Too Faced and Sephora items to come via ups but I guess it's being sent (literally) pony express with as long as it's taking. (so impatient I know)...Anywho here are the things I picked up when I was out the other day with my bff. I didn't get a chance to actually take pix with her but here are my goodies!...















*M.A.C Studio Fix/NC45
*M.A.C Eye Shadow/club
*M.A.C Penultimate/Rapidblack
*N.Y.C. Eye Liner Pencil/926
*Loreal Voluminous/Blackest Black
*Loreal colour juice/850 butterscotch drop
*Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment/Lavender Marquis
*Rimmel London Quad Eye Shadow/001 Smokey Noir
M.A.C Studio Fix/ NC45 $26














This stuff really keeps shine at bay and I needs that! I'm as oily as they come...
M.A.C Eye Shadow/ Club $14.50














M.A.C says: muted reddish brown duochrome with green opalescent green shimmer (satin)
This is such a pretty color!!! Love it!
M.A.C Penultimate/ Rapidblack $16.50














Definitely worth the hype. I love this liner. Very rich color and foolproof to use...honestly. As long as they have it I see it being one of my eye staples!
Rimmel London Eye Shadow Quad/Smokey Noir $6.29














I love these colors, and they seem to stay on good...just don't forget your primer!
Swatches (Hope you can see them!)














(p.s...the white liner was only $1)
Loreal colour juice/botterscotch drop; Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment/Lavendar Marquis



















Both of these colors were on sale at Walgreens for $2.50
Usually when i find these kinda sales their not advertised so your best bet is to make a random stop and stock up!
I do like the Sally Hansen for layering and it adds a beautiful sheen. I was a little disappointed however with the Loreal colour juice, it seemed to be rather sticky and I can't stand a gloss like that. I'm willing to give it another try because I like the color, but when i tried it my lips felt overly coated and it was thick. Idk but at least I didn't break the bank on it!
Loreal Voluminous mascara/ Blackest Black $7.55














I'm telling you I use nothing else and have been using doing so for years. It doesn't clump. And the bristles get so coated and add such body to lackluster lashes!

Well I'm happy with the goodies I purchased...and hope you are to. try em, hate em, love em!
Until next time.
Be good!
~bEsOS~
MiMi

No comments: