Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 make it shine!

Happy New Year Everyone...Hope you had a joyous and safe holiday. I had a wonderful time with my friends and family. I was excited to receive my favorite thing, GIFTCARDS!!! I got one from Sephora and 2 for M.A.C. I just purchased some new products from Sephora and am impatiently waiting for them!!! I pray I'm home when they come!!! I got the Too Faced World Domination Tour All Access Backstage Beauty Collection ( I saw it in Latina Magazine December 08/January 09 issue), a blue Sephora brand mascara and Hair Milk from Carol's Daughter. I haven't blogged for like a month and was so disappointed but hey that was 2008, it's 2009 and a new start!!! So my bff and I are goin to M.A.C tomorrow and I'm excited to get some new stuff. I'm seeking out the Penultimate Eye Liner featured in the Chill Collection, maybe a few shadows and/ or pigments, and definitely some Lip Glass. I will hopefully have time to do a haul on these and maybe have some pis of her and I shoppin til we drop!
Til next time
bE gOoD!
~bEsoS~
MiMi

No comments: