Thursday, November 20, 2008

so fresh n so clean (clean)


Usually I pick up whatever bodywash is in my budget at the time and I must say I was pleasantly suprised when I got my hands on the
Suave Daily Exfoliating Bodywash ($3/ 12 fl oz.)



It has an apricot aroma that's not overpowering like some other brands that knock you out with one wift! The apricot seeds are extremely gentle & also contain real coconut extract that has great mosturizing properties. I'm a dedicated exfoliator that believes it is necessary to make sure you're not only cleansing, but exfoliating those dead skin cells away to reveal new, fresh, smoother skin. Another bodywash I use is
Neutrogena Body Clear Body Scrub ($6-$7/ 8.5 oz)






It's great for the occasional bacne that can occur at that time of the month. It contains salicylic acid 2%, an effective acne treatment. As with any ance medication monitor your use and skin because drying could occur. Other than that it's great...Happy Scrubbin!
Be Good!

~bEsOs~

MiMi

No comments: