Monday, November 10, 2008

shu! shu!, but don't go away...








Shu Uemura has always mesmerized me! Their latest adventure is the Mika Ninagawa Holiday 2008 collection! I also still have my eyes on their lashbar as well! Here are some luxe-uries that I can hopefully (fingers crossed) get to eventually splurge on:

Mika Holiday Collection Cosmetic Pouch: $29
















I love the vibrancy of this print! Very accessible as it has the full zip around the bag and can hold all your shu treats! And don't forget it's a holiday item, which means LIMITED EDITION, hence the word limited! Go get it...
Mika Holiday Collection Mini Gloss Trio Set- Seductive Gebera- $40
















These mini glosses are gorgeous-O! They are very flattering for just about any skin tone in Gold, Pink, and Wine Red and can be layered or worn alone! All come enclosed in this sleek red bag adorned with Mika's photography!

Mika Holiday Collection Eye Color Palette- Adorned Marguerite:$65















I just fell in love with these colors! They are bright, but not over the top, and the color combos are harmonious. And how slick is the case?

False Lashes Premium Black Gown: $50









Now growin up in the 80's definitely gave me an "off sense
sense of fashion", I wore what was in then, but I still can't
let go of the lace in 2008! What's up with that?!@# What-
ever my lace obsession, it has been captured in the most
flattering way! And since my eyes are my favorite feature
I refuse to give up the lace now! I'll be around the way
battin these... =)


Check all these adorable finds at shuuemura-usa.com

Adios for now...til then,
Be good!


~bEsOs~

No comments: