Thursday, November 20, 2008

***Mascara Mode***


Nothing opens the eyes and breathes new life into lashes more than mascara! It lengthens, thickens, extends and lifts offering the most eye opening experiences...okay so I'm a lil over the top with it! But honestly I love mascara and think it does wonders for those peepers!
If you're not sure what's best or what's out there, or let's just say you're just not one to buy something from hear say, Sephora.com offers a nifty set that allows you to sample 10 of the best for $35!
Sephora Brand: The Lash Stash ($85 value) $35




This Amazing set:
0.12 oz Smashbox Bionic Mascara
0.10 oz Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara
0.11 oz Vincent Longo The Curl Mascara
0.10 oz Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara
0.13 oz Too Faced Lash Injection Pin Point Mascara
0.10 oz Makeup Forever Smoky Lash Mascara
0.32 oz Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
0.13 Du Wop Lash Venom Mascara
0.13 Korres Deep Colour Mascara
0.17 Cargo Texas Lash Mascara

I must say that I don't have the longest lashes, in fact without makeup my lashes are non-exsitent! I have actually stayed true to a DS brand for years. Loreal! I seriously have been using Loreal's Volumious ($7 Blackest Black #310)

for over 7 years I'm sure! It does exactly what is says and offers thick, fullness and that's what I love! I also use their Telescopics 2x ($8 Carbon Black #935)


for my lower lashes. The brush on this is slender and offers lengthening abilities that deliver precisely. Each of my lashes are seperated evenly and extended.

I'm willing to try something new even though I always get compliments on my current ritual.
You should too!
What are you currently using, looking to try, or curious about? Lemme know...send me a message! Til then, Be good!

~bEsOs~

MiMi











No comments: