Friday, December 17, 2010

LOTD: Natural w/ a kick!

So my camera unfortunately died and I left the charger @ my parents house from a few visits ago! Since I was able to take a pic on my camera phone and it came out half decent I've decided to upload and show you ladies (and fellas if interested) the look I did. It's a natural look, super easy w/ just 3 shades. I can't remember the last time I did a natural look, or used neutral tones on my eyes. Since I'm already brown skin, I like to use colors...like plums, or teals. So I have already posted the CS Smokey palette but I'm uploading the palette again numbered so that it's easy to refer to the shades I've used. I hope you enjoy the look and lemme know what you think...Happy friday!  




















So I used #1, #16, and #24.





I primed the lid using Urban Decay primer potion ( never do the eyes w/out it!!!) Using a small shader brush I used        shade #1 on the lid and into the inner corner , not goin past the crease. Then I used shade #16 in the crease and outer corner of the lid. Take a fluffy blending brush and blend those 2 shades just so there isn't an exaggerated crease but still able to see darker color. I then used shade #24 for the highlight under the brow bone. I finished with a black liquid liner from Prestige. If you're not comfortable with the this particular kind of liner you can always use a pen liquid liner. Stila and M.A.C both have great ones! For the lower water line I used black pencil and a smudger brush. On my lips I used Revlon creme lipstick in #240 sandalwood with Revlon super lustrous gloss in #150 peach petal.


And I have to say I'm loving the Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara!!!!


2 comments:

mandilicious said...

simple but beautiful!
thanks for dropping by my blog <3!

Arrianna said...

sooooooooooooo super cute! love that look!! ^.^